January 1, 2015

Here's to the Bright New Year 2015!

Dearest Readers,

“Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come whispering 'it will be happier'” 
~ Alfred, Lord Tennyson

It is January 1, 2015.  Already.  Can you believe it?  Because I am having a difficult time believing that another year has past, and another is to come.  So, allow me to wish you all a Happy New Year!  May your year be blessed with much happiness, good health & fortune!

As we transition into 2015 and another twelve months of blogging ahead, I would like to thank everyone, sincerely, who has taken a peek at my ramblings and encouraged my sewing this past year!  I've greatly appreciated every comment, suggestion and tidbit of advice - your words keep me going!
Now, for 2015 plans...what will you see more of here in the new year?  

(1)  Many more sewing projects & in progress posts!  I am currently working on my college portfolio, and have so many ensembles planned, started, and in various stages of completion.  I've decided to try to stick to one project at a time so that more projects get finished, rather than started, only to be added to the growing UFO (UnFinished Objects) pile.  

(2)  While I'm no longer planning to write weekly internship updates, an update or two on the Sophia Project & her completion may appear. 

(3) More Past Project posts!  In lieu of one long Year in Review post, I am planning to continue with these posts (as well as add the corresponding links to my theater experience page).


And, finally, guess who's joined The Historical Sew Monthly 2015, hosted by The Dreamstress?  That's right!  After watching all of the beautiful creations made for the 2013 & 2014 HSFs, and even participating in a few challenges, I've decided to join the join the fun!

Click the picture to join the challenge
& herald in the new year with 12 fun sewing challenges!

I'll end by saying that I only hope to continue furthering my sewing skills in 2015, and I would love it if you would join me here for future sewing adventures!

Cheers 2015, and may we make every minute count!

Happy Sewing,
Anneliese :)

2 comments:

  1. All the best for 2015, I look forward to seeing what you sew :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kura! I have a lot of projects planned for 2015 - sew much fun! Anneliese :)

      Delete

We ❤︎ Our Patrons

Like what you see here, and want to support future blogging and educational programming? Consider becoming a Patron - click on the button below to unlock exclusive contents, bonus blog posts, and more! Every contribution makes a big difference, thank you!