July 27, 2019

High Five for 5 Years of Blogging!


Here's to a very Happy 5th Blogiversary!
Blog-iversary (noun) - the anniversary of one's first blog post

It's July 27th, which means FIVE whole years ago, I wrote my first blog post here at the Young Sewphisticate!  Since then, I've seen this little blog grow by leaps and bounds, and over the years, I've been absolutely overwhelmed by the outpouring of support for my sewing, living history, and now weaving adventures.   


Taking a look at some of the most recent statistics:
  • Here on the main blog, we've reached over 130,750 page views, welcomed 55 fabulous followers via the blogger subscription service, and written 196 posts and counting!
  • Over on the Facebook Page, we've been "liked" 380 times with 389 dedicated followers
  • And on Instagram, while only posting 48 times so far, 1190 followers - I just can't believe it, thank you!  


Numbers aside, it brings me such joy to share my interests in historical clothing and textiles, and their reproduction.  The journey may be full of ups and downs, construction challenges and technical triumphs, and all the changes, good and bad, that five years can bring.  But through it all, there is one thing for certain: your constant and continued encouragement, by liking, commenting, sharing, and subscribing, has been greatly appreciated and keeps me blogging!  

Now all that's left to say is:


It's been an incredible five years on the blog, and I look forward to all that's to come in the next five and beyond - as always, thank you for reading! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ❤︎ Our Patrons

Like what you see here, and want to support future blogging and educational programming? Consider becoming a Patron - click on the button below to unlock exclusive contents, bonus blog posts, and more! Every contribution makes a big difference, thank you!