Anyways, stay tuned for the following blog posts pending for this month:
- A Young Queen Victoria photo shoot and in-depth look at the assembling of my regal attire.
- Staff dye day down at Kieffer, including my adventure in dyeing cotton yarn for my first weaving project.
- All about the Kieffer Kabine...
- Tips for dressing your best in a historical setting, to be taken lightly, guest featuring my dear friend, the dressmaker.
- A finished Cinderella!
- Domestic Symposium, year the second
As well as these that need to be cleared out of the queue...
- Short Gown Study III (also known as September's MIA Historical Sew Monthly challenge entry)
- Thomson Tavern & 19th century games research
- Vintage additions to my modern wardrobe
- The long, long overdue Sophia Project: Complete
- More sewing projects!
And, in the mean time, here's a little teaser: Maria, the sister and my dedicated photographer, was very kind to snap a few pictures the night of Halloween as we waited for trick-or-treaters.
|Wondering how one should pose with a pumpkin...|
|"Be serious," said the sister...|