October 3, 2017

A Short Message from the Blogger

Dear readers,

You have not been abandoned! Though it has been over a month without a post, I assure you, there are dozens (and dozens) waiting to be written...and pictures from 60 past posts still to restore...

Weapons of mass pattern creation!

While it may continue to be sporadic here on blogger, over on our Facebook Page: The Young Sewphisticate, I will be making a sincere effort to keep you updated on all of the latest sewing adventures.  And I hope, if you haven't already, that you'll consider following us there too!


As always, thanks for reading!


Yours truly,
Anneliese :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I love the fabric you have there! I totally know what it feels like to have a hundred posts to write and not doing them. Now I just need to be on Facebook more so I can see what you are up to!
    Blessings!
    g

    ReplyDelete